Thanks for your support of our adoption journey. We would love for you to join us in praying that God would give us wisdom, patience and perseverance as we go through the process to adopt our children! We appreciate the many people walking this adoption journey with us in prayer! ~Jon & Bethany

March 10, 2011

We are the sons and daughters

Just heard this song and saw this awesome video by Third Day for the first time & had to share it! It is so good and had me in tears. I hope you love it too!



To all who are trusting in Christ's atoning death on the cross ALONE for their salvation,
"We are the saints. We are the children.
We've been redeemed. We've been forgiven.
We are the son and daughters of our God!"

In awe of God's grace in my life!!!! I was ADOPTED by God when I was 20 years old, how about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment