Thanks for your support of our adoption journey. We would love for you to join us in praying that God would give us wisdom, patience and perseverance as we go through the process to adopt our children! We appreciate the many people walking this adoption journey with us in prayer! ~Jon & Bethany

February 9, 2011

Are you willing to rescue what God holds dear?



This video & message from Eric Ludy stirs my heart and makes me want to RUN to Ethiopia right now to my son! I hope if you are considering adoption, or if you have never in your life thought about adopting I hope you'll watch it. I hope it will cause you to start thinking about adoption the way God does. But don't stop there, PRAY that the Lord would show you how He wants to use you to care for the fatherless!

No comments:

Post a Comment